Enamel Pin Grading Guide
Please note that everyone's grading is slightly different, but this is how I grade my pins, and by purchasing my pins you agree to the terms and grading scheme showed below
Please note that sales for pins that are B Grade or lower are final, exchanges or returns are not accepted!
Since all pins are handmade, so no pins are perfect, and these are the highest quality ones you will receive from me.
- May be very tiny minor flaws such as minor scuffs or pores only visible under observation
- These flaws will not be noticeable unless you try hard to spot them!
These pins are slightly lower quality than A-Grade pins, and will have small imperfections, but will only have 1-2 small almost unnoticeable flaws) examples:
- Small unfilled enamel areas
- Thicker enamel lines
- Small scratches and scuffs
- Metal discolouring or small chips
These pins will have noticeable imperfections, examples include:
- Noticeable scratches
- Medium/large unfilled enamel areas
- Some dust particles
- Small bubbles or marks